Wednesday, March 11, 2009

How to add a comment?

Thank you my friend who commented via email
You have asked me how to add a comment
In any blog , after a post( it is like one small article ) , a small label with text "comment" appear . It is clickable , that mean when you click it some other page or document may open.In a blog setting , once you click on"comment" , a text box will appear ( a blank area where you can type text) just below the post. You can type the comment in that area and then press the button "Post Comment". If you want to see how it appear in the blog before posting, use "preview" button"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Other side of me

Sri Lanka
I am a person with varied interests from technical stuff, writings,teaching,emotional aspects to community well being.The way I brought up, my childhood full of love and caring and and life long friends are the best part of my world. I am not aimed at changing the world, but making it better.This blog is my on-line space to express my emotions and feelings, simply the "other -side- of me". Technical matters are covered in my technical blog whenever possible.