Saturday, May 9, 2009

Strange things in the world

As a little kid , whole universe seemed strange for me. How the sky get this nice shades of colours , I was amzed while spending spell bound hours gazing at massive sky view in front of my village home; from where these large folks of birds coming from and flying to ,daily in a routine basis in mornings and late evenings; Can snakes hear what we say or how are they talking with each other .... list goes on and on. Later I learned about tiny but mighty atoms , quarks, EMW s all which add more and more topic of interest to my thirst to know the world. Still , at adulthood even, I find the universe full of strange things. But there is a huge shift in the focus now. My focus in more inward than outward now.

As a kid I never felt how strange human beings were. but now , more and more things came to light regarding human beings . No wonder.We are also part of mother nature. Human relationships are one of the most difficult to define, strange and complex things in this universe; but who can negate the beauty of them?.

Quarks and black holes
Pyramids and Grate Wall
Taj Mahal, the Grand canyon
all remains strange friends of mine-
some unresolved beauties of the world.
But how nice it to see
my friend who share the cubicle at office
keep me shocking each and every day
being the most strange companion I ever met-
an unresolved puzzle of human relationships .

No comments:

Post a Comment

Other side of me

Sri Lanka
I am a person with varied interests from technical stuff, writings,teaching,emotional aspects to community well being.The way I brought up, my childhood full of love and caring and and life long friends are the best part of my world. I am not aimed at changing the world, but making it better.This blog is my on-line space to express my emotions and feelings, simply the "other -side- of me". Technical matters are covered in my technical blog whenever possible.