Wednesday, May 13, 2009

I am touched by your comment

" when childhood comes to our mind, our school is remembered
when love is what we seek, our mother is remembered
when we are in trouble , even now , its you who is remembered"

Few hours back, the voice of a youth who was a student of mine long time ago came over the telephone line , and while sharing struggles he and his colleges are going through with me, he just mentioned above few lines, which I never expected to hear but truly touched my heart.

Well, good listing might be helpful , but it was not me but you who had found your potential and moved forward all the time, whenever you turn to me for some help.you all have marvelous courage and energy as well as sense of humanity, all of which had lead you up to this point in your life. I know this little dark time would also pass soon; only thing is not lose the faith in yourself and keep on moving , although the steps are small.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Other side of me

Sri Lanka
I am a person with varied interests from technical stuff, writings,teaching,emotional aspects to community well being.The way I brought up, my childhood full of love and caring and and life long friends are the best part of my world. I am not aimed at changing the world, but making it better.This blog is my on-line space to express my emotions and feelings, simply the "other -side- of me". Technical matters are covered in my technical blog whenever possible.