Monday, November 16, 2009

Seal by the south sea


After completing almost two days at deep sea, this lovely seal mother has came back to shore to have a rest with around 50 more companions. They rest for more than 12 hours , sleeping and sleeping like lazy pussy cats, while feeding the little ones time to time. But they are huge in size , close to the height of a average human being. Its amazing to see how nature has created such wonderful creatures as part of our planet earth.

They have a nice and secure colony alone the islands by south coast of Australia.By the time I write this, she might be diving deep in the south sea searching foods , waiting to see her kids after two more days.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Other side of me

Sri Lanka
I am a person with varied interests from technical stuff, writings,teaching,emotional aspects to community well being.The way I brought up, my childhood full of love and caring and and life long friends are the best part of my world. I am not aimed at changing the world, but making it better.This blog is my on-line space to express my emotions and feelings, simply the "other -side- of me". Technical matters are covered in my technical blog whenever possible.